Hi, everyone! It’s Christmastime, which means it’s cookie season! Don’t get me wrong, I love cookies all year round! I discovered this cookie recipe last year and I decided to post it on my old blog. I’ve recently just rediscovered it, and thought that it would be a great idea to post it here! I love this recipe because it’s very simple and easy, and it doesn’t take very long to prepare all of your ingredients. It’s a simple, three-ingredient recipe!
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
I’m not sure how many, but I’m very sure it’s more than a dozen.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Combine ingredients.
3. Mix ingredients until dough has the consistency of brown sugar.
4. Scoop the dough with a teaspoon (if you want bite-sized cookies) and put the dough in your hands.*
5. Squeeze together the crumby dough until you create a ball-shape.
6. Put the cookies on a cookie sheet (don’t worry about the distance between the cookies. They don’t raise very much).
7. Press down on the cookies a little to make them flatter.
8. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until golden (the recipe says 8 minutes).
9. Let them cool. *smiley face with sunglasses emoji*
10. Bite into peanut butter heaven.
*If you want bigger cookies, scoop dough with a tablespoon instead.
This is the easiest cookie recipe I’ve ever used. Plus, they’re really good! They’re gluten-free (since there isn’t any flour), so if you have a gluten-allergy, these are the cookies for you! Well, unless you’re allergic to peanuts too. In that case, don’t eat these. For the sake of your health, don’t eat these!!!!! Well, actually. It’s a free country so you can do whatever you want. I don’t judge.
If you make these cookies, tell me what you think of them! Enjoy!